Project Manager III
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Project Manager III
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting contract opportunity for a Project Manager III with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Drive and be accountable for project status reporting and meetings as communication and management tools.
- Effectively use communications to ensure project health, transparency to risk, and to maintain a strong project team sense of respect and trust.
- Implement project delivery process improvements and serve as change agent/champion.
- Effectively elicit and evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requests.
- Understand how policies, systems, and processes impact requests/projects. Foster business knowledge and understanding among business systems analysts and project stakeholders. Broker consensus among stakeholders with conflicting needs.
- Effectively interact with senior level audience. Invest in stakeholder management and possess the ability gain stakeholder trust.
- Facilitate requirement sessions with stakeholders and create comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validation and traceability of requests. Understand how projects align to broader organizational goals and business benefit. Explain business benefit of projects and contribute to business case/feasibility development.
- Continually invest in stakeholder management and build stakeholder trust; anticipate and resolve resourcing issues.
- Identify uncommon risks to proactively alter project plan and improve project success probability.
- Influence project execution approach to deliver under tight timelines while minimizing risk to customer experience and product quality.
- Develop a business analysis work-plan to manage own tasks, deliverables, schedule, and provide information to stakeholders and Project Management. Assist other knowledge area BSA’ s in development of their work-plans.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- 5 - 8 yrs. minimum of formal project management and/or business analysis work experience
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership
- Must be proficient in, and have work experience using, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Project and Visio
- Solid understanding and applied experience in multiple system development life-cycle methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively able to communicate with all employee levels and levels of management
- Proven experience with identifying & resolving project impacting issues, ability to work with members of the Project Management team and business SMEs/executives to develop and implement viable solutions
- Consistent experience with projects reaching broadly across the enterprise, which have high risk to brand and/or business, or contain 3rd party integration or management
- Background in working across multiple business areas, understands typical pain points, and ability to lead the team to address them
- Background in telecom a plus
- Experience with SharePoint preferred
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates. #LI-WL1