Project Manager 4
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Project Manager 4
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- The IoT/E TPM will be responsible for program managing the end to end Product Development life cycle.
- The role will manage design for scale within the product life cycle for innovative programs.
- In this position you will be responsible for scoping and delivering large projects end-to-end, collecting business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications and driving project schedules from design to release.
- As a TPM, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade offs, and balance business needs with technical constraints.
- You will be expected to clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional teams, Engineering, and Third Party Partners.
- Execute SyncUP / Emerging Product Family projects and scope new initiatives.
- Develop the Delivery Management strategy for SyncUP / Emerging Product Family and track and manage each respective Product’ s readiness and execution
- Manage Delivery process and engagement across new product development cycles to improve both new product supportability and safety, and Delivery design-for-supportability processes
- Interact with Engineering, Operations, Support, Third Party partners and other key stakeholders to define and deliver complex programs.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business.
- 5+ years of experience leading engineering projects with aggressive schedules or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of project/program management or equivalent experience.
- Experience with project management tools and processes. [JIRA / CONFLUECE / TEAMS]
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements.
- Experience and proven skill in writing white papers, organizational communications, and business cases for Senior Managers and above.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Engineering or Computer Science Master’ s degree, PMP Certification, or MBA desirable.
- Experience in delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment, with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Experience in business consulting, operations/supply chain analysis, or process improvement (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) desirable.
- Strong data analytical skills and proven experience developing and using tools to analyze large data sets to drive decisions.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Experience with business reviews reporting, and generating useful management and control reports.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.