Project Manager - Supply Chain Planning
1050 Kifer Road Sunnyvale, CA 94086 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for Project Manager – Supply Chain Planning with our client that is located in Sunnyvale, CA.
Job Description: We are seeking an experienced project manager to lead supply chain planning projects within supply chain planning group. The ideal candidate would have worked as a supply chain business analyst or a demand supply planner in the past and, currently working as a project manager with a proven track record of managing projects, proficiency in the planning projects implementation with excellent problem-solving skills and cross functional collaboration skills. This role will work closely with the planning functions such as demand planning, supply planning, service planning, distribution planning, NPI planning and IT to implement planning systems, process, data and reporting solutions, through requirements, design, testing, training, and deployment needs.
• Lead planning and cross functional teams on implementation and successful completion of complex supply chain planning projects on time, in scope in a fast-paced environment
• Develop and execute comprehensive project plans, considering scope, timelines, budget, and resource allocation
• Apply supply chain planning knowledge to lead teams on user requirement reviews, design reviews / workshops, user acceptance testing, go live and post go live support
• Monitor project progress, milestones, track metrics/KPIs, and communicate regular status updates to stakeholders, adapting plans as necessary to ensure successful outcomes
• Work with necessary teams, stakeholders to understand issues, open items, root cause and to drive them to closure.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including business leaders, project teams, and external partners, to facilitate successful project delivery and collaboration.
• Work closely with COE, IT, Analytics and cross functional teams throughout the project lifecycles and manage smaller enhancement projects
• Drive the standardization, simplification, and optimization with continuous improvement cycle in the planning processes and systems
• Apply best practices and methodologies for project management, continuously seeking opportunities to improve processes and enhance efficiency.
• BA/BS in technical or Supply Chain relevant fields
• 5+ years of relevant experience in a project manager role in supply chain or manufacturing domain
• Implementation experience with planning systems (Kinaxis, SAP APO, O9, JDA etc), SAP/ERP.
• Good understanding of supply chain processes, systems and models
• Well versed with projects implementation life cycle, methodology, templates and framework
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills with an ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
• Proficiency in project management tools and software
• Relevant certifications such as PMP, PgMP, or PfMP are a plus
• Experience in medical, health care, high tech or manufacturing industry is preferred.
• Contract: 6 months
• Pay Rate: $75 - $82 / hr
• Location: Sunnyvale, CA (5 days onsite)
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.