Project Manager, Engineering
11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Project Manager, Engineering opportunity with our client located in Redmond, WA.
- Assist in management of multiple sustaining engineering projects; prioritize tasks and assign team members to ensure that the team's overall resources are used effectively and that project deadlines are met.
- Evaluate and authorize changes that significantly impact the scope, budget, or timeline of a project.
- Lead engineering projects; monitor progress and performance against the project plan; identify and resolve operational problems and minimize delays.
- Manage ongoing relationships with external contractors so that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Collaborate with Divisional project managers to prioritize and plan sustaining engineering remediation projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a related field
- Must have at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Pay Rate Range: $62-80/h
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.