Project Coordinator (ICE)
15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Project Coordinator opportunity.
- Develop and maintain an integrated baseline lifecycle schedule in P6 regarding vendor scope.
- Regularly update and provide weekly progress reports, layouts, and publication of the master schedule.
- Identify and communicate variances from the original plan and weekly baseline snapshots.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine the effect of progress changes to schedule and recommend solutions to ensure baseline key milestones are achieved.
- Support cost performance and earned value metrics in regard to vendor scope.
- Assist with the facilitation of project review meetings, and project planning support as assigned and actively interact with project team members.
- Assist and interact with PMO team members in continual improvement of schedule project controls metrics and other performance indicators.
- Experience in MS Power BI Service, Oracle BI, or other data analytics platforms.
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as Confluence and JIRA a bonus.
- Strong experience in Earned Value Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Management, Construction Management, or equivalent degree is preferred.
- PMP or AACE certificate is preferred.
- Minimum of ten years of project management experience, preferably including work in R&D, engineering and/or government contracts.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills, creative thinker.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a busy, frequently interrupted setting.
- Proven ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to recognize needs and exercise good judgment in how and when to take initiative to accomplish tasks.
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trustworthiness and integrity, communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork
- Actual position starting level and title will be determined based on assessment of qualifications.
- Location: 100% REMOTE
- Contract-12 month (can be extended)
- Pay Rate Range: $60-$75/hr
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.