Project Controls Engineer
330 120th Ave NE Bellevue, WA 98005 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Project Controls Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Project Controls Engineer at our client in Bellevue, WA.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related
- PMI Certification
- 10+ years experience as a Project Controls Engineer, preferably in commercial nuclear power industry. Mandatory that experience includes R&D and Engineering Projects.
- Expertise with Oracle’ s Primavera P6 including the ability to train / teach advanced P6 to other project controls personnel.
- Earned Value Management (EVM) methodologies in schedule development, maintenance, reporting, cost and budget development and maintenance expertise
- Experience performing Critical Path methodologies to identify schedule-related problems which arise during project execution and a demonstrated history of recommending and implementing mitigating actions utilizing creative solutions to minimize impacts to project schedule.
- Experience with baseline change control and exposure to other project controls disciplines including risk management, and estimating are desired.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.