Program Planning and Controls Specialist
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Program Planning and Controls Specialist
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Controls Specialist in Kent, WA.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’ s degree in Finance, Business, Project Management, or Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in Manufacturing and/or Aerospace
- Broad/deep scheduling and planning skillset - proficiency with resource loaded schedules using Primavera (P6), Open Plan, MS Project, or other software
- Experience with large project data sets, project planning efforts, and integrated schedules
- Demonstrated ability to build fully networked IMP, IMS and element schedules from scratch
- Project Management certification (PMP/Certified Project Manager) or Program Management Office (PMO)
- Experience in budgeting, cost analysis, and financial reporting Earned Value Management (EVM) experience
- Experience with Deltek, COBRA, or other cost/schedule integration tools
- Experience with government contracts
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.