Program Manager V
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Program Manager V
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Responsible for creating and monitoring success measures and communicating product performance to the enterprise
- Look at performance across the enterprise: sales, activation, usage, retail, care, and external channels
- Build and monitor product performance data providing regular reports, dashboards and briefings to business partners on progress towards goals, key findings and identified areas of opportunity/risk
- Make recommendations and decisions to maintain product use, quality and maximize customer experience
- Lead the cross functional identification, investigation and resolution of technical issues that impact the assigned portfolio of products
- Requires the ability to perform in-depth analysis of operations
- Create and execute short and long-term resolution plans for product issues
- Drives cross functional improvement programs and projects targeting efficiency or reliability
- Defines key metrics, troubleshooting steps, and operational processes
- Audits the solution and validates the desired customer experience
- Work with pre-launch teams to verify solutions are implemented in future product
- Using data driven insights and lessons learned, advise product teams on preventative measures
- Partner with engineering teams to ensure proper change, problem, and incident management procedures are in place. Work to increase visibility on infrastructure health (API Transaction time to complete, error rates, monitor thresholds and alarms)
- Experience with Grafana bonus!
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office applications such as: MS Projects, Word, Excel, Visio, and Power Point
- Strong Excel experience required for reporting (pivot tables, macros, and data manipulation).
- Working knowledge of all areas of the organization and the ability to develop a clear understanding of the Care, Retail, Engineering and Operations key functional processes and resources.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to plan, organize, and communicate efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate and influence management and staff at all levels within the organization
- Strong advocacy for the best customer experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present detailed analytical results to executives in verbal or written form.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple threads of work, track record of personal initiative and ability to drive change.
- Strong collaboration, negotiation and operational skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Database Reporting Skills (SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, Excel, etc.)
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field; equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in related fields (Tech / Software, Product Management, Operations)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.