Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Program Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Program Manager:
- Proven ability to successfully manage large scale projects and teams that deliver new products to market on schedule and within budget constraints
- Experience managing all phases of the product development life cycle (desired experience includes transitioning product development efforts to product manufacturing)
- Comfortable and accurate in presenting plans and status to Senior Executives
- Experience driving efficiencies and reducing operational or manufacturing costs associated with technical programs
- Thrives in a dynamic, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead collaborative, multi-disciplinary development teams as part of a matrix organization
- Ability to interface with product and business development teams, and lead technical teams to structure technology development efforts to meet customer requirements
- Capability to work with a variety of stakeholders to establish project plans including scope of work, schedules and budget
- Ability to generate strategic program plans and then execute the plan to meet the business objectives
- Proven success for developing rapport and managing expectations by effectively communicating project status to all levels of the organization.
- Skills to create and maintain project schedules in Microsoft Project, monitor project team progress and make adjustments as required to assess risks and control scope
- Bachelor' s degree (preferably in Engineering)
- 10+ years of Project Management experience developing and launching integrated Hardware and Software technical products
- 10 years of consumer electronics experience desired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification desired
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.