1016 N Lincoln Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15233
Position Title: Program Manager
Position Description: Protingent has a direct hire opportunity for a Program Manager with our client in Pittsburgh, PA.
- B.S. in Engineering or related technical field plus 5 years of relevant space mission experience (at least 2 years in a leadership role).
- Demonstrated experience leading spaceflight projects consisting of 10+ employees, including the development and management of project budgets, schedules, risks, and technical performance objectives
- Experience operating in an AS9100 or ISO9000 environment
- Demonstrated experience leading life cycle development of human-rated or mission critical spaceflight systems or subsystems
- Program management experience in support of government customers
- Direct, hands-on experience with space system integration and testing, including cleanroom operations
- Experience working in an agile environment, using organizational tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Experience with requirements management tools such as DOORs, ReqView or JAMA
- Advanced MS Project skills (Resource loading/tracking, progress tracking, variance analysis, critical path review and analysis), experience using Confluence/JIRA
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.