Bothell, WA 98011 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Program Manager opportunity located in Bothell, WA.
- Provides the customer with a direct point of contact for contracts which are prototype in nature, technical and of moderate value.
- Facilitates team cohesiveness through strong communication, unity of purpose and commitment.
- Responsible for comprehending the Statement of Work and contract for assigned projects and ensuring that both GTI and the customer comply with both.
- Responsible for ensuring that assigned small- to mid-scale projects progress on schedule within budget and meet or exceed quality standards; this may include post-delivery support.
- Responsible for communicating concise and comprehensive program statuses and priorities to the program team.
- Organizes and facilitates contractual coordination and milestone meetings.
- Participates in, and guides, Change Order process and activity to approved thresholds for assigned projects.
- Keeps the customer and executive management informed of the current status of all significant aspects of each assigned project through program reviews, status reports, meetings, etc.
- Facilitates inter- and intra-departmental coordination to support project requirements.
- Provides planning and leadership which will minimize problems or conflicts and provide leadership in developing team-based solutions to problems as they arise.
- Coordinates with internal departments to ensure that the activities of other companies, vendors or individuals support project requirements.
- Oversees Modification Center activity and schedules.
- May negotiate revised delivery dates, costs or other proposal/contract parameters.
- Facilitates a positive relationship with customers.
- Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Engineering or a related discipline from four-year college or university and a minimum of six years related experience and/or training. Aerospace experience required.
- Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
- Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess broad technical and certification knowledge.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management or project teams.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.,) in its most difficult phases.
- Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Demonstrated experience with Accounting, Database and Project Management software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
- Location: Bothell, WA
- Hourly Rate: $50-$70
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to product development companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.