Program Manager 5
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Program Manager 5
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Product Technical SME, responsible for translating the business vision into the technical build and designing/delivering the customer experience within the constraints of budget and time.
- Owns the PRD, Customer Experience Flows and Transactional Views, developed in conjunction with Strategy.
- Works closely with the Offers Team for projects that include an offers component. This includes filling out Offer intake forms.
- Leads large cross-functional teams through the development of new products using the PRD to create user stories, flows, matrices used in build phase, etc. to help drive BRD creation.
- Remains engaged during JADs & FSD creation on any changes to original design. Includes overseeing testing efforts and reporting Transactional Views back to Leadership. (QAT, UAT, CAT, NOD, BVT).
- Responsible to review test plans, prioritize testing and ensure test teams thoroughly test business functionality before product is deployed into production (QAT, UAT, CAT, NOD, BVT).
- Proactively identifies potential design issues and collaborates with cross-functional partners to resolve.
- Maintains Project Roadmap and reports back to Strategy team any open items left once a project closes. Strategy team can add to Product Roadmap or Ops can add to Enhancement requests.
- Ensure that product transition to steady state Operations Team is seamless.
- Manage and coordinate with Vendor resources as needed to ensure a robust design with maximum configurability
- Work with Strategy and Ops to prioritize product backlog, defects, issues and pain points in production.
- Provide consulting / guidance for other projects / products as to technical product architecture and capabilities.
- Participate in the Product RoundTable, the monthly cross-functional product review. Intake Enterprise product issues, prioritize and drive new requests for enhancements / fixes in coordination with Strategy & Operations.
- Participate in the Weekly and Monthly Business Reviews, an internal Product meeting to review KPIs, upcoming strategy changes, operational improvements and current enhancements/fixes in build.
- Maintain Product Construct.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.