Program Manager 5
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Technical Program Manager 5
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Our client is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager who has proven experience getting a software product to market.
- The ideal candidate will work with fellow Program Manager, Product Owners, Marketing, and most importantly senior software engineering teams to bring software and software updates to market.
- Candidate will have experience working internally to champion a product.
- You will be required to work with senior level software managers to understand timelines and overcome hurdles to ensure success
- Basic knowledge of code and the SDLC are required, coding is not a requirement but nice to have
- The ability to manage up, understand channels and be assertive while being productive are a requirement
- Must be comfortable in a scrum environment and able to contribute
- Complete understanding of Microsoft office include Powerpoint and Excel required
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.