Program Manager 5
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Program Manager 5
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Articulate product management vision and roadmap to team members and cross-functional organization
- Be able to work in close concert with senior UX designer and technical lead
- Experience in usability testing, user interaction testing to create ideal customer experience
- Owns the roadmap, development, strategy and product vision
- Deliver relevant, scalable and innovative product from concept to successful implementation
- Measure and quantify product improvements
- Ensure that the product meets customer needs and business objectives
- Collaborate with dedicated enterprise resources (e.g. Technology, Legal, Sales, Customer care, Brand
- Tirelessly champion the needs of our customers
- Experience in developing product features from ideation through launch
- Strong competency in developing customer experience journeys, Agile user stories, and product requirements
- App Design (User Interface)
- iOS and Android product experience
- Experience in the full product management lifecycle
- Brings a track record of accomplishments, but still has a lot to learn
- Energetic, enthusiastic with a hunger to win; driven to succeed
- Analytical with the ability to define and measure success metrics
- Experience delivering platform services and APIs
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.