Program Manager 4
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Program Manager 4
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Understand the capabilities and value propositions of the current product portfolio and roadmap and the resulting technical solution opportunities, challenges and business concerns.
- Develop scenario-based business value propositions and differentiated offers that incorporate content and story architectures based on industry and business experience
- Manage the life-cycle of a significant portion of the current product portfolio and roadmap; understand what drives Consumer buyer behavior, levering a Customer-centric point of view.
- Understand the and drive the technical portfolio and ensure curated feedback informed by Care, Retail, Customers and the Industry are appropriately prioritized as milestones within each respective Product Life-cycle strategy
- Engage deeply with the Principal Product Owners, Commercial Owners, Retail Leadership and Care Leadership to learn and curate feedback regarding where the product is succeeding vs. has an opportunity to improve – own the feedback & communication Life-cycle to demonstrate product velocity to these respective stakeholders
- Research industry challenges and opportunities to understand market trends, competitive forces, and product differentiation to inform and influence each respective Product Vision and execution strategy
- 10+ years of Program or Project Management experience.
- 5+ years with a demonstrated track record from either a solutions, sales and or delivery perspective, selling technology based consulting solutions/projects.
Desired Knowledge And Experience
- Strong business acumen with the ability to translate business challenges with corresponding solution approaches into rationalized GTMs
- Experience building Sales or Delivery offerings
- Solid knowledge of how to design and execute high-touch programs leading to successful customer engagements
- Experience in Marketing, messaging and storytelling.
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills, a passion for analytics technology, and creativity in defining how new technologies can help customers reduce costs, improve profitability, gain efficiency and gain a competitive advantage
- Ability to communicate with customers and partners effectively and professionally
- Strong communication, data synthesis, presentation, and leadership skills
- Comfort interacting with senior business executives
- Adaptable work-style - functioning well both as a member of the team and as a self-directed, independent worker
- Ability to work effectively in a start-up environment and excel at managing complex cross-organizations projects where success is predicated on influencing team members without having direct authority over them
- Strong understanding of program management skills as a discipline
- Business consulting experience is highly desired
- Experience in one or more Consumer or Enterprise Product segments (Android / iOS Apps, Enterprise Software or IoT Solutions) is mandatory
- A deep understanding of how Microsoft sells to Enterprise and Public Sector, including both products and services is highly desirable
- Proven experience with the end-to-end Microsoft analytics stack as well as other market-leading technologies is desirable including the ability to assess and communicate competitive positioning and SWOT
- An undergraduate degree in Business or Information Systems, or equivalent experience. An MBA will be a key differentiator
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.