Program Manager 3
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Program Manager 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- Provide high-touch and hands-on team guidance, support, and coaching in close cooperation and collaboration across all roles and functions, to facilitate increasing maturity at a sustainable pace.
- Act as a trusted advisor to each DevOps team they are immersed with to guide those teams through their Agile transformation.
- Lead training sessions to educate individuals and teams on Agile Values, Principles, and Practices.
- Assist Agile project teams at all levels with their transformation with the goal to improve delivery performance through coaching and mentoring on team roles, tools, processes, and ceremonies.
- Identify opportunities for individuals and team-based continuous improvements
- Advance Business, IT, and Operations leadership understanding of their respective roles within Agile.
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop, and coach high performing software development teams.
- Understand and speak to other processes and methodologies and leverage those other techniques to provide value to a team and to the enterprise.
- Evaluate existing processes and procedures.
- Make recommendations and drive process improvement and adoption of best practices (processes, tools, etc.) to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
- Be a change agent: Identify ways to improve processes and remove bottlenecks to systemically improve how we deliver value to customers: Fast and Right.
- Proven skills and practical knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of numerous, well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (e.g., burndown techniques, retrospective formats, test driven development, etc.).
- Understand and speak to other engineering and/or business processes and leverage those other techniques to provide value to a team and to the enterprise.
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics.
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team.
- 5 plus years of experience in Agile development including coaching on agile methodologies.
- Have extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards.
- Are able to coach a team and stakeholders on Agile practices and ensure adherence to Agile methodology.
- Strong facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Communicate clearly and have the ability to deliver complex messages and teach new concepts.
- Coaching and mentoring a team to maximize progress and potential.
- Are motivated and driven and can influence and drive teams to success using Agile/scrum/Lean practices.
- Scrum Master Certification (Preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teamwork in and across teams and organizations.
- Ability to identify potential issues and dependencies early.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.