Program Manager 3
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Program Manager 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven history of working with 3rd party IOT OEM' s.
- Candidate will represent our client in architectual level meetings with vendors to review and create SLA' s (Service Line Agreement' s) and deliverables.
- Candidate will need to quickly come up to speed on the history of the relationship and current status of product development.
- The ideal candidate will review data and progress and offer solutions to development issues.
- High level of technical understanding of IOT/Hardware products
- Experience with on and offshore OEM vendors
- Experience bringing a hardware product to market by deadline
- A complete understanding of the hardware product development life cycle.
- Low level coding a plus
- Experience with all aspects of bringing a hardware product to market that may have an application or mobile app.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.