Program Data/Document Manager
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Program Data/Document Manager
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Document Manager in Kent, WA.
- A bachelor’ s degree is preferred, though 3+ years of experience as a technical writer may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in document management/ technical writing is required.
- Proven ability to work with a variety of engineers & support staff to develop technical documentation
- Experience with MS-Word & MS-Excel is also required.
- Candidate should also be experienced in wiki development.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.