Production Test Technician 2nd Shift
12950 Willows Road NE Kirkland, WA 98034 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting long-term contract opportunity for an Production Test Technician with our client located in Kirkland, WA.
Job Description: The Production Test Technician will perform technical tasks to assist engineering with electronic systems and technical activities relating to product development.
- Troubleshoot down to component level.
- Investigate a failure down to a resistor, capacitor, diode, or some other discrete component (LRU) on a circuit card assembly (CCA).
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, or engineering instructions for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components
- Test and troubleshoot (less complex) assemblies and/or final systems
- Monitor and adjust production processes for quality and productivity
- May occasionally complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing
- May occasionally prepare reports of summarizing findings
- May occasionally assist in the set-up of specialized test equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate degree (AS) in Electronics Technology or related field/ equivalent electronics military schooling and experience required.
- Demonstrates proficiency (typically 1-2 years of direct experience in the essential functions of the position)
- Previous experience troubleshooting down to component level.
- Previous experience Investigating a failure down to a resistor, capacitor, diode, or some other discrete component (LRU) on a circuit card assembly (CCA).
- Strong ability to read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, or engineering instructions for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components
- Electrical/electronic circuit/component knowledge
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
- Industrial control software — Control and data acquisition software (ie HiPot)
- Job Type- Contract hire
- Location: Kirkland, WA
- Pay Range: $20.52 - $29/hr.
- An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a drug test and background check, and applicants who do not successfully pass both the drug test and background check will not be considered for employment.\
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.