Production Test Tech - weekend shift
12950 Willows Road NE Kirkland, WA 98034
Position Title: Production Test Technician
Position Description: Our client on the Eastside is looking to add 2 Production Test Technicians for their weekend shift - Friday - Sunday 5: 30am - 6pm.
The Production Test Technician will conduct a variety of electronic, mechanical and electromechanical tests on electronic systems, subassemblies, and parts to ensure unit functions according to specification or to determine cause of unit failure.
- Read test schedules, work orders, test manuals, performance specifications, wiring diagrams, and schematics to determine testing procedure and equipment to be used.
- Test functional performance of systems, subassemblies, and parts under specified environmental conditions such as temperature change, vibration, pressure and humidity.
- Connect unit to be tested to test equipment such as signal generator, frequency meter or spectrum analyzer.
- Read dials or digital displays that indicate electronic characteristics such as voltage, frequency, distortion, inductance and capacitance.
- Analyze test results on defective units to determine cause of failure.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate’ s degree from two-year college or technical school and two years related experience.
- Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible
- Previous experience testing power supplies is a bonus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.