Production Test Operator
12950 Willows Road NE Kirkland, WA 98034 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting fulltime direct hire opportunity for an Production Test Operator with our client located in Kirkland, WA.
- The Production Test Operator will have a general mechanical/electrical aptitude, seeking further guidance from trained technicians as required.
- They will carry out their duties with an emphasis on 5s, safety, and quality.
- This role will follow set procedures and standard operational guidelines.
- Perform set-up and routine go/no-go tests of circuits, and mechanical assemblies
- Control operations of equipment or systems such as HASS chambers, HiPot, and ATE’s
- Set up test devices using hand tools or automatic test methods
- Document test results
- May maintain logs and records indicating malfunctions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required
- Demonstrates familiarity (typically 1-2 years of direct experience in the essential functions of the position)
- Comprehension – Understand and apply information conveyed in written and oral methods
- Communication – Communicate information and ideas, written and verbal, so others will understand
- Problem Sensitivity — Tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem and notifying appropriate people.
- Customer service – Understand and quickly respond to customer needs
- Operation Monitoring — Watching indicators to make sure a machine is working properly
- Quality Control Analysis — Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Test Resource Management – determine the most efficient use of test resources to match or meet production flow requirements
- Selective Attention — The ability to concentrate on a task over a period without being distracted.
- Controlling Machines and Processes — Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes.
- Job Type- Direct FTE hire
- Location: Kirkland, WA
- Salary Pay Range: $21.93 - $25.80/hr.
- An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a drug test and background check, and applicants who do not successfully pass both the drug test and background check will not be considered for employment.
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.