11250 Kirkland Way Suite 203 Kirkland, WA 98033
Position Title: Production Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Kirkland, Washington.
- Medical Device industry experience
- Responsible to for hands-on assembly, test, and service of a Class 3 medical device (non-clean room) under product development
- Read and follow detailed work instructions
- Document details (serial numbers, lot numbers, part numbers, etc.) of each product handled
- Use of and interaction with custom and off the shelf tooling and test equipment
- Great attention to detail.
- Open communication and feedback
- Works well in a small team environment
- Flexible and able to change priorities at a moment’ s notice
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.