11911 North Creek Parkway South Bothell, WA 98011
Position Title: Production Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bothell, Washington.
- In a repetitive manufacturing environment and process, maintain durables production throughput to meet forecasted demand.
- Assemble, inspect and test durable products, primarily performing moderately difficult to complex tasks as needed to meet production schedules.
- Perform final test and inspection operations. Possess solid understanding of test equipment operation and requirements.
- Maintain logs, records, and files manually and electronically.
- Identify and quarantine discrepant material and create appropriate documentation for discrepant material on reject labels and report discrepant material to lead or supervisor.
- Perform other related duties as required by manager.
- Minimum of a High School diploma.
- 1 to 4 years substantial experience in relevant assembly processes. Medical device experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and train to production procedures and associated documents.
- Must have good hand-eye skills and mechanical aptitude. Ability to work with small components under a microscope preferred. For durable goods production, electronic assembly aptitude preferred.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Ability work with close supervision when in training and then with moderate supervision and little direction on a daily basis once competent.
- Willing to work in controlled environment where gowning and ESD controls may be required.
- Must have a working knowledge of IPC-A-610 Standards, GMP, ISO 13485 and MDD requirements, as applicable to this position.
- Ability to handle and lift up to 25 lbs, as needed for specific job functions.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.