Production Control Specialist
Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Title: Production Control Specialist
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Production Control Specialist contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA.
- Coordinate production workflow for multiple products lines.
- Monitor material supply flow. Identify and resolve shortages/bottlenecks.
- Monitor jobs to ensure they finish on time and within budget.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Collect and measure output information (number of finished products, etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Collaborate with quality control, production, and supply chain on material shortages.
- Produce reports based on findings and performance of production.
- Execute ERP inventory transactions.
- Proven experience as production control specialist or scheduler.
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.
- Experience with Oracle and MES systems a plus but not required.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Good at math and statistics.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.