11911 North Creek Parkway South Bothell, WA 98011
POSITION TITLE: Production Assembler
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Our client in Bothell is looking for a Production Assembler for a full time opportunity with annual bonus potential. Previous Medical Device experience is a plus.
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble, inspect and test commercial and clinical products, primarily performing routine and semi-routine tasks.
- Maintain written records of manufacturing operations on production documentation, i.e., travelers, data sheets.
- Abide by internal and external standards include domestic and international regulatory agencies.
- Participate in on-the-job training for manufacturing processes, corporate policies, safety procedures and IPC-A-610 Standards, GMP, ISO 13485 and MDD requirements as defined by Supervisor.
- Perform other related duties as required by Supervisor.
- Minimum of a High School diploma.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant experience, with medical device experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand production procedures and associated documents.
- Must have good hand-eye skills. Ability to work with small components under a microscope preferred.
- Ability to work with close to moderate supervision.
- Willing to work in controlled environment where gowning and ESD controls may be required.
- Ability to handle and lift up to 25 lbs, as needed for specific job functions.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.