Product Manager - Omaha
Building 19, 94035, 1078 Moffett Blvd, Omaha, NE 99999 US
Our client is looking for people who are driven by a sense of purpose. In this role, you will serve as a Product Manager to solve our customer’s uniquely complex problems. We expect you to be a systems-level thinker and a real doer. You will excel in this role if you are hungry to make a difference and are intellectually bold.
Come join our cross-disciplinary and world-class team of technologists who are working hard every day to deliver game-changing solutions to transform national security.
Successful candidates will oversee the entire software implementation life cycle and accomplish the following activities:
- Collaborate with customers to craft compelling use cases that drive business value, translate use cases into requirements and specifications, validate the tractability and define the data requirements for AI use cases.
- Quantify and track value metrics that can be realized from enterprise AI software.
- Advise executive customer stakeholders on future use case roadmap and implementation plans aligned to solutions and drive customer success and adoption with a focus on customer retention, advocacy and expansion.
- Turn business requirements into application features and capabilities, map use cases to granular team tasks and produce detailed production project work plans.
- Lead the engagement team to perform implementation activities in collaboration with Rhombus Power team members from Application Development, Data Integration, Solution Architecture, Data Science, Products, QA, and DevOps.
- Dive into technical details and lead activities to ensure successful delivery to our customers (e.g., functional scoping, application and data integration quality assurance, deliver training, issue debugging and resolution).
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, remove obstacles and accelerate the path to customer success, track and address risks before they become issues, solve delivery challenges, addressing resource contention, scoping issues and managing expectations.
- Develop high quality and polished internal and external deliverables and other documentation to enable customer success, building a trusted advisor relationship.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with customers, define and interpret the AI results in the customer's business context.
- Provide oversight to the data science team and ensure a compelling outcome.
- Provides monthly status reports and clearly communicates program successes and issues to reflect performance as compared to the program's baseline and performance standards.
- Ensure the optimum mix of cost, schedule, performance, and system supportability throughout the life cycle. (design, development, testing and evaluation, production and disposition)
- Represent the program and the client in interactions with stakeholders; be comfortable with briefings, demos, etc.
- A Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or similar field; Advanced Engineering degree or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years delivery management experience with enterprise solutions.
- Experience leading engagements with substantial exposure and involvement with data science, cloud infrastructure, solution architecture, application development, and data engineering.
- Credible customer presence, capable of stepping into a trusted advisor role.
- Data-driven, analytically oriented, with a commitment to process improvement.
- Ability to successfully communicate and work with senior-level stakeholders.
- Leadership experience, the ability to enforce good project governance and promote delivery excellence.
- Effectively work across customer and internal teams to problem solve, define scope, write technical specifications, quantify and track success metrics, and manage against a plan.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between the business and technical domains of a software implementation project, providing leadership in both.
- Excellent presentation, written, communication with keen attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- This role requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residence. Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (Secret or higher) is highly preferred.