Product Information/Label Specialist
Sunnyvale, CA 94086 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a Product Information/Label Specialist with our client located in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Global Labeling and Packaging Operations department designs, develops, and supports packaging and product labeling for the full lifecycle of the products.
- The ideal candidate for this position will create and manage the product labeling to support business and operational goals.
- The role will require interface with cross functional/IT business stakeholders to support & manage current and new labeling solutions and work alongside with the project management.
- The Product Information Label Specialist, as part of the Global Labeling department, is responsible for creating regulatory compliant labels on product labels.
- The Product Information Label Specialist will support Labeling Project Management by helping to coordinate team deliverables for labeling projects.
- Able to create/update/maintain various iteration of the product label content and artwork along with managing changes within document management system
- Able to create and administer formats, execute qualification in label design system
- Execute required label qualifications including attributes, tables, images, symbols and translations
- Collaborate with business unit/IT stakeholders in the development of labeling solutions
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities with IT/business partners for product label content
- Minimum Bachelor's or undergraduate degree in science or engineering or equivalent experience (3-5 years) in regulated industry
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop or previous experience with label creation software (e.g. BarTender, Prisym) preferred
- Experience supporting and administering Prisym and/or other labeling system
- Working knowledge and/or experience of Agile PLM or similar PLM business systems in medical device or life science industry.
- Experience with Change Management or document control preferred to be able to process and maintain the labeling changes
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and proactively reaches out to stakeholder to make efficient progress on projects.
- Pay Range: $74 - $79/hr
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, 2 insurance plans (100% paid for employee only - HDHP plan, and a buy-up POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.