110 110th Avenue Northeast Suite 610 Bellevue, WA 98004
Position Title: Product Architect
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Develop the deep understanding required to be able to serve as the subject matter expert for the architectures of:
- Current and future customer use case scenarios across IT customers and customers building their own applications,
- Current and future architectures of potential integration points f
- Industry trends and changes,
- Competitive approaches, and
- Available and future technologies
- Own and evolve product architecture, API specifications, & domain model for one or more areas
- Drive the technical vision, capabilities, and design of the product, transforming product strategy & business priorities to a short term/long-term technology roadmap
- Identify and champion key technology investments needed to build a sustainable & long-term competitive platform for existing or new product features and functions
- Leverage knowledge to evangelize and place strategic bets in the product investments
- Partner with other members of the Product Management team to translate key product scenarios and use cases to detailed functional specifications that can be delivered by an engineering feature team
- Collaborate with Product Management, development managers, other product architects, and engineering team leads to evolve the product architecture, resolve key dependencies, mitigate risk, and ensure features are successfully brought thyrough the feature lifecycle with sufficient quality while addressing business requirements and care for product design values (e.g., simplicity and usability)
- Own the documentation of the product architecture for both internal and external consumption
- Build our knowledge and skills for the product and domain & participate in industry events and conferences as a thought leader and champion
- Support the sales and field teams with knowledge and resources on identity best-practices and attend calls with current and prospective customers
- Participate in working groups for key industry standards in alignment with our product, technology, and business strategy
- 10+ years of experience in identity or related industry.
- Display a high degree of willingness and ability to understand a new business domain, a new product, the product' s business and technical underpinnings.
- Proficiencies should include demonstrated ability to effectively engage with Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support.
- Proven experience in building and driving execution on large complex projects and ability to show assertiveness and influence in pushing through thoughts and opinions backed by facts and evidence.
- Strong customer-first approach with ability to balance business needs versus customer requirements to deliver an optimized experience.
- Product design experience for cloud-scale enterprise software deployed globally and run 24x7 as a service.
- An intense interest in innovation and new solutions within the identity industry and ability to comprehend their likely impact.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.