Producer, Augmented Reality
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Position Title: Producer, Augmented Reality
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.
As an augmented reality producer, you will guide experimental augmented reality projects from conception through to final execution. The position is execution-focused, requiring translating high-level product, business, and creative requirements into tactical day-to-day activities of a team comprised of both in-house artists and designers, and external creative agencies and contractors.
- Work closely with the product manager to translate product, business, and creative goals into day-to-day team execution.
- Schedule and run group and 1: 1 meetings with the creative team of designers, creative directors, concept artists, and creative coders.
- Manage against sprints and deadlines to assure work is completed on-time and to high quality standards for designs, prototypes, and demos.
- Keep project planning documents up-to-date with status, and escalating blocking issues, key decisions, and new needs.
- Build presentations of team work for group meetings.
- Distill stakeholder feedback into key notes and action items for team members to meet product goals.
- Be a creative contributor to application concepts for a new augmented reality hardware and software platform.
- Support the team' s morale and day-to-day well-being.
- Engage subcontractors and creative individuals and teams.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience producing interactive digital content in a related industry: virtual reality, augmented reality, video games, experience design, exhibit design, or digital animation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage 3D interactive experiences in VR, AR, entertainment, or other relevant medium.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor' s degree in a related field: production, digital arts, design, architecture, entertainment, business.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.