21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Procurement Administrator
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Procurement Administrator in Kent, WA.
- Bachelor' s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- One year tactical level experience in purchasing
- Strong skills in ERP/MRP type systems, proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment to accomplish goals while managing multiple tasks
- Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook and Windows programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams, and independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience in research and development purchasing in a collaborative, fast paced, team environment
- Experience with aerospace defense industry products preferred
- Experience with Costpoint purchasing system and JIRA Atlassian software
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.