Process Integration Engineer
15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Process Integration Engineer opportunity.
- Responsible for communications interface and coordination with external design partners to ensure consistent and integrated engineering processes for the project
- Act as internal advocate for design partner process integration needs
- Assist in development, implementation, and continual improvement of an integrated set of project engineering processes and guidance across the spectrum of design activities (including systems, components, testing, construction, operations, and others).
- Assist to refine and standardize an integrated design process model leveraging a systems engineering approach to design, in coordination with various design teams and levels of design hierarchy.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and implementation of procedures, forms, work guides, tools, and training related to design control, configuration management, and other areas of coordination with the design partners.
- Support the monitoring and appraisal of design organizations, partners, contractors, and subcontractors’ performance to ensure that established standards for design execution and project processes are effectively and correctly implemented.
- Identify, advocate, and resolve deficiencies in process or tool implementation, including issues in base process as well as issues in user implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or related field, and Minimum 5+ years’ experience in system and integrated product design.
- Experience in the application of configuration management principles through engineering processes and tools.
- Process improvement experience, and ability to identify needed changes to processes and activities to implement continuous improvement solutions (e.g., six sigma, value engineering, LEAN, TQM, etc.).
- Proven ability to communicate and work across internal and external organizational boundaries to achieve design organization success, particularly on a large, complex construction project.
- Experience and knowledge in project management is preferred but not required.
- Ability to apply expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Excellent technical writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate openly, and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.
- 12 month contract
- Location: 100% REMOTE acceptable
- Pay Rate Range: $60-80/h
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.