330 120th Ave NE Bellevue, WA 98005 | Contract
Position Title: Procedure Writer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Procedure Writer in Bellevue, WA.
- Bachelors in related field
- 5 + years’ experience in relevant engineering positions providing procedure writing, preferably in a nuclear or chemical field.
- Knowledge of and experience with the engineering design cycle, from concept to operations, is desired.
- Experience generating detailed written procedures for technical operations of complex fluid systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to provide feedback to project principles when a difficulty is encountered.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.