Principal Systems Engineer
6020 South 190th Street Kent, WA 98032
Position Title: Principal Systems Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has a direct hire opportunity for a Principal Systems Engineer in Kent, WA.
- Provide architectural direction and technical guidance recommendations for the companies CMS/IFE systems
- Develop and maintain system level requirements for CMS/IFE systems
- Ensure our current and future CMS/IFE systems meet customer requirements and remain competitive in the market
- Work with all cross-functional engineering teams to ensure system requirements are understood and implementable
- Provide time estimates and risk assessments for new product proposals and sustaining project modification activities
- Act as CMS/IFE subject matter expert for internal and external customer interactions
- BSEE, CS or related
- 10+ years’ experience with aircraft Cabin Management and In-Flight Entertainment (CMS/IFE) systems
- Experience developing and maintaining CMS/IFE system level requirements
- Experience with cross-functional teams
- Act as CMS/IFE subject matter expert
- Provide time estimates and risk assessments for new product proposals and sustaining project modification activites
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.