Principal Systems Engineer
6020 South 190th Street Kent, WA 98032
Position Title: Principal Systems Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has a direct hire opportunity for a Principal Systems Engineer in Kent, WA.
- Provide architectural direction and technical guidance recommendations for the companies CMS/IFE systems
- Develop and maintain system level requirements for CMS/IFE systems
- Ensure our current and future CMS/IFE systems meet customer requirements and remain competitive in the market
- Work with all cross-functional engineering teams to ensure system requirements are understood and implementable
- Provide time estimates and risk assessments for new product proposals and sustaining project modification activities
- Act as CMS/IFE subject matter expert for internal and external customer interactions
- BSEE, CS or related
- 10+ years’ experience with aircraft Cabin Management and In-Flight Entertainment (CMS/IFE) systems
- Experience developing and maintaining CMS/IFE system level requirements
- Experience with cross-functional teams
- Act as CMS/IFE subject matter expert
- Provide time estimates and risk assessments for new product proposals and sustaining project modification activites
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.