Principal Electrical Engineer
1900 Market St. 8th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19103
Position Title: Principal Electrical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Principal Electrical Engineer in Philadelphia, PA.
- PhD in Engineering with at least 1 year of product development experience OR Master’ s in Engineering with at least 4 years of product development experience.
- 4+ years of experience developing neural interface technologies in industry or academia
- Experience in analog circuit design and theory
- Experience with high-performance consumer, aerospace or medical system design
- Ability to characterize stimulation systems, including the delivery of charge through electrodes.
- Understanding of sources of electronic noise and interference and methods for mitigating sense-stimulation interactions to ensure robust closed loop performance.
- Power supply design
- Analog filtering
- FPGA programming
- Testing and verification
- Experience with medical device quality systems and standards (e.g. ISO-14708)
- Comfortable with uncertainty, exploring new terrain and discovering new solutions
- Ability to communicate ideas in a coherent, compelling, and influential way
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.