201 San Antonio Circle, Suite 172 Mountain View, CA 94040
Position Title: Platform Architect
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Mountain View, California.
- Architect, prototype, develop, test and maintain complex software systems including App Services, REST APIs, Mongo DB, Pub-Sub/Kafka, Big Data DBs, Authentication/Security.
- Participate in software development projects using an Agile process and tools (JIRA/Confluence).
- Develop software scripts for deploying and upgrading the backend software system in the cloud.
- Support the operation of the backend software system built in the cloud, achieving high reliability.
- Follow defined medical software design control and software lifecycle processes where required.
- Work collaboratively with QA/RA and Data Analytics on verification/validation and testing.
- Propose design concepts and develop proof of concepts for next generation products.
- 7+ years of experience in software design and development.
- 2+ years of experience in devops engineering for cloud deployments.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or similar.
- Proven track record of designing, developing and maintaining complex software systems.
- Expert in software deployment, devops and scalability/manageability in the cloud or datacenter.
- Expert in design/development of integration services using REST APIs and JSON data.
- Expert in one of Google, AWS or Azure cloud platforms, preferably Google.
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycles and tools.
- Experience with Salesforce development and integrations desirable.
- Experience with medical device data collection and delivery systems desirable.
- Experience with data-mining and smart, data-driven product concepts desirable.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.