Performance Improvement Specialist
15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire Performance Improvement Specialist opportunity located in Bellevue, Washington.
- Develop and maintain relevant process documents (e.g., guides) relating to the performance improvement program and evaluations of metrics and corrective actions.
- Develop and perform post processing on metrics data obtained for communications to the management team.
- Perform Trending Analysis - Prepare corporate and site performance data and adverse trends using observations, CAP, self-assessment, benchmarking, operating experience, and performance indicator data.
- Lead CAP investigations and support IR reviews.
- Manage performance indicator and response to trends.
- Prepare packages to support PI meetings.
- Innovation and projects as assigned.
- BS, BA in applicable field (e.g., math, science, engineering, or business administration) with 5 years’ experience in a nuclear performance improvement or corrective action program work environment. AA degree with 7 years’ experience in a nuclear performance improvement or corrective action program work environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Root Cause analysis or cause analysis experience preferred.
- Experience working with government organizations such as Department of Energy and/or the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, as well as industry groups like INPO is preferred.
- Strong customer service and training skills and a desire to achieve results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working with Confluence, JIRA, IRIS, and Devonway.
- Exceptional attention in detail.
- Strong oral and written technical communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Skilled in setting priorities.
- Excellent analytical, interpretive, and problem-solving skills.
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trust and integrity, communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.
- Actual position starting level and title will be determined based on assessment of qualifications.
- Direct Hire
- Salary Range: Level 10: $109,446 - $164,169
- *Typically, our employee salaries are within .90 – 1.0 of the mid-point of the posted salary bands. Any salary offered within the posted salary band is based on market data and commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience. This range is specific to Washington State
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.