1275 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Position Title: Patent Administrator
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California.
- Initiate filing of PCT and foreign patent applications
- Initiate filing of U.S. patent applications
- Review patent correspondence, extract relevant information and coordinate disposition
- Maintain docket of prosecution deadlines
- Maintain records related to prosecution of patent applications
- Coordinate and manage special projects related to our world-wide patent portfolio
- Prepare legal documents for U.S. and international patent filings.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or the equivalent in experience
- At least 5 years of combined U.S. and foreign filing experience
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. and international patent filing procedures and rules
- Take ownership
- Team player
- Experience with docket management software, preferably Anaqua
- Ability to read, understand, extract and input relevant information accurately from legal documents
- The ability and willingness to learn new software applications
- Proven ability to work independently in meeting firm deadlines with precision and accuracy
- Strong oral, written and organizational skills
- An ability to work both independently and collaboratively
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.