999 Skyway Rd., Ste. 145 San Carlos, CA 94070
Position Title: Partner Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in San Carlos, California.
- Meet and consult regularly with clients to understand priorities, review performance, and share product updates
- Work with a broad range of internal parties (product, engineering, business development, legal, marketing) to ensure successful partnerships
- Identify strategic opportunities and upsell against them
- Educate clients on our client' s value and any relevant new products, features, or initiatives
- Help to oversee core technology integrations, with support from Product Management and Engineering, to ensure smooth and successful launches to partners
- Manage new implementations for our clients Programs to maintain high sales activity from partners.
- Manage Partner involvement in events that Bluescape participates in throughout the year
- 4+ years of account management or project management experience, working directly with clients (experience with digital publishers and/or digital partners a plus)
- Goal oriented approach to programs — you are constantly seeking an opportunity to add value, build relationships, and deliver actionable insights that grow revenue for your clients
- Ability to ramp up quickly in a very fast paced environment
- Excellent quantitative skills and a proven ability to monitor, identify and present performance metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (expect QBRs and client socializing)
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- A Bachelor' s Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or technology related field
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.