1016 N Lincoln Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15233 US
Job Description: Protingent has a direct hire opportunity for a PCB Designer with our client in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Degree or higher or demonstrated experience and proficiency in PCB Design
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Professional level experience with Altium designer and Altium library management
- Working knowledge of IPC standards for library parts, printed circuit design and manufacturing
- Ability to create and interpret schematics, board layout, assembly drawings, block diagrams, and component data sheets
- Demonstrated understanding of design for manufacturability, assembly, and test
- Experience with scripting and automation
- SolidWorks or equivalent mechanical CAD Experience
- Experience integrating electronic CAD systems with PLM and mechanical CAD
- Experience designing boards that contain precision analog electronics, high density interconnects, controlled impedances (single-ended and differential), RF/microwave circuits
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.