PCB Design Engineer
1 Infinite Loop Cupertino, CA 95014 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract PCB Designer opportunity with our client in Cupertino, California.
- Expert in Cadence Allegro
- Work with design teams to plan schedules, resolve costs, packaging, manufacturing, and electrical design issues.
- 6+ years of experience
- Proactive in implementing new PCB technologies and processes.
- Study PCB design trends and processes.
- Evaluate and implement those that apply to core technologies.
- Conduct design FEA
- Location: Cupertino, Ca. or Austin X
- Pay Rate Range: 80HR
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.