PCB CAD Engineer
Building 88 88/2975 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: PCB CAD Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing is looking for for experienced Cadence Allegro PCB Designers for an exciting long term contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Schematic capture, symbol creation, placement, connection, netlist and BOM generation using Orcad Capture CIS or Cadence Concept Design Entry HDL.
- Complete Placement and Layout of HDI Circuit Board Designs and FPC’ s with Cadence Allegro PCB Editor.
- Generate all Fab and Assembly Packages (ODB++ or IPC-2581).
- Interface with EE and ME staff for design development and solving board level related issues.
- Work in a collaborative environment with multiple designers on a single design.
- Proficient in Cadence Allegro PCB Editor and Constraint Management
- Experience with Analog design layout techniques
- Experience with RF design layout techniques (plus)
- Experience with Switch Mode Power Supply layout techniques
- Experience with Impedance Control and Transmission Line Theory
- Experience with Downstream BluePrint and CAM350 (plus)
- Excellent organization and communications skills
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of dedicated professionals Required Experience
- 5 to 10 Years Industry Experience performing PCB Design using Cadence Allegro PCB Editor.
- The Ideal candidate will be capable to taking a hand drawn schematic or concept and deliver a fully assembled PCBA and have recent layout experience in PC, Tablet and motherboard designs.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.