PCB CAD Engineer
Redmond, WA 98058
Position Title: PCB CAD Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA for experienced Cadence Allegro PCB Designers.
- Schematic capture, symbol creation, placement, connection, netlist and BOM generation using Orcad Capture CIS or Cadence Concept Design Entry HDL.
- Complete Placement and Layout of HDI Circuit Board Designs and FPC’ s with Cadence Allegro PCB Editor. ·
- Generate all Fab and Assembly Packages (ODB++ or IPC-2581).
- Interface with EE and ME staff for design development and solving board level related issues.
- Work in a collaborative environment with multiple designers on a single design.
- Proficient in Cadence Allegro PCB Editor and Constraint Management
- Experience with Analog design layout techniques
- Experience with RF design layout techniques (plus)
- Experience with Switch Mode Power Supply layout techniques
- Experience with Impedance Control and Transmission Line Theory
- Experience with Downstream BluePrint and CAM350 (plus)
- Excellent organization and communications skills
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of dedicated professionals Required
- Experience 5 to 10 Years Industry
- Experience performing PCB Design using Cadence Allegro PCB Editor
- The Ideal candidate will be capable to taking a hand drawn schematic or concept and deliver a fully assembled PCBA and have recent layout experience in PC, Tablet and motherboard designs.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidate
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.