Optimization Software Engineer
310 N Westlake Blvd Suite 110 Westlake Village, CA 91362
Position Title: Optimization Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Westlake Village, California.
- Develop thorough understanding of the various architectural and software tradeoffs and how to jointly optimize code for rapid execution on various hardware
- Creating and optimizing mathematical models, simulations and algorithms
- BS, MS, or PhD in Engineering, CS, Math or any other related technical area that has a strong mathematics background
- Experience in parallel computing techniques and model development including working knowledge of CUDA and GPU programming is required
- At least 5+ years of coding in a structured environment involving mathematical modeling, optimization and analysis desirable
- Experience writing software in Python, C++11/14, or similar language is required
- Knowledge of deep learning and related tools such as TensorFlow a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.