464 12th Ave Seattle, WA 98122
Job Title: Office Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington for a Office Manager/Executive Assistant.
- Scheduling and maintaining stock of regular office supplies and grocery needs; receiving shipments as they come in
- First point of contact for communication with vendors (information collection and payment) and clients (invoicing)
- Coordinate internal team events, including ordering food and setup of video conference
- Support onboarding/offboarding of employees, including user account setup
- Manage CEO’ s schedules, balance shifting priorities, preventing conflicts, and handling other tasks as needed.
- Send and receive communication on behalf of senior management.
- Support marketing events, both in-house and remote by coordinating catering, venue, and related activities.
- Work with building facility contact to resolve facilities needs
- 2-5 years experience as an executive assistant, office manager, or similar multi-tasking, fast-paced support role
- Excellent organization skills and balancing multiple priorities
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working closely with people, both as a facilitator and team player
- Flexible with demonstrated ability to shift needs and priorities of daily workload
- Frequent user of key business tools including: Slack, Zoom, Google Suite, etc.
- Must be located in Seattle area and able to commute to the HQ office daily
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred, but not required
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.