ORACLE HCM CLOUD TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
1388 Kifer Road Sunnyvale, CA 95051
Position Title: ORACLE HCM CLOUD TECHNICAL CONSULTANT.
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a ORACLE HCM CLOUD TECHNICAL CONSULTANT with our client located in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle HCM Cloud Applications including but not limited to Global HR, Compensation and Talent Management cloud modules
- Technical Tasks include developing Integrations with HCM Extracts, Fast Formulas, HDL, BI Publisher Integrations, Webservices (REST API’ s), Reports using OBIEE with dashboards, BI Publisher Reports, Page Personalization’ s, Autocomplete rules, Application Security and Approval Workflows
- External systems integrations with SFTP protocols or work with middle wares to transmit/receive files to/from 3rd party vendor applications
- Work with Business on Requirements Gathering, Product Workshop Demos, Write detailed technical & design specifications for development objects
- Configure the application according to the design decision, perform the Unit tests, conduct demo’ s, conduct the UAT tests with business teams and migrate the approved tasks to production
- Design and support data migration processes for projects
- Collaborate with Oracle Support to provide solutions as functional and technical bugs are encountered
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Bachelors' degree in business, computer science or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Oracle HCM Cloud Modules
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills with ability to communicate to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
- Exercises good judgment, initiative, and discretion when providing business solutions
- Works well under pressure and can handle multiple demands and competing priorities, as well as able to meet specific deadlines
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.