21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Network Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Network Engineer in Kent, WA.
- BS in IT, Networking or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a practicing network administrator or network engineer
- CCNP or CCIE certification
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team of highly skilled software engineers and IT systems administrators
- Familiarity with time-critical Ethernet applications and technologies, such as Precision Time Protocol 1588v2, or Time Sensitive Networks
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.