Multiplayer Level Designer
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Multiplayer Level Designer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Multiplayer Level Designer at our AAA game studio client in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years game industry experience.
- Game mode and/or systems design experience.
- Programming and/or scripting experience.
- Solid foundation in environmental art.
- Experience with 3D level design tools or art packages (e.g. UnrealEd, Hammer, Radiant, Maya, 3DS Max or similar)
- Professional experience creating and shipping engaging levels, from concept through to the final product.
- Strong multiplayer design methodology and problem solving ability.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.