Motor Control Engineer
6724 185th Ave NE firstname.lastname@example.org Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Motor Control Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington for an experienced Motor Control Engineer.
- Design and develop controls hardware, algorithms and software for hybrid-electric propulsion system
- Modeling, simulation and analysis of power electronics topologies and motor drives
- Develop control algorithms for permanent magnet synchronous machines
- Architect, design and fabricate high performance control platforms for high power converters
- Design and implement real-time embedded software on DSP/FPGA etc.
- 6+ years experience in Power Electronics or related field
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.