Modeling and Simulation Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Modeling and Simulation Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Modeling and Simulation Engineer in Kent, WA
- MS or higher degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in development of air or space vehicle and/or physical systems modeling and simulation
- Strong fundamentals in rigid body dynamics, fluid mechanics, and 1st principles physics-based mathematical models
- Familiar with MATLAB and Simulink for building low-level simulations
- Experienced with Model Based Development paradigms and system/parameter identification techniques
- Solid system engineering and configuration management skills
- Familiarity with Orbital Mechanics, Astrodynamics, Vehicle Dynamics, Robotics, Flight Environment Analysis, Simulation, and Modeling
- Familiarity with 6 degree-of-freedom guidance, navigation, and control simulation and analysis of aerospace vehicles
- Experience with verification and validation of aerospace simulations and models
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.