Memory Systems Engineer
7171 Southwest Parkway Austin, TX 78735 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Memory Systems Engineer opportunity that is located in Austin, TX.
- Execute electrical, functional, & system tests of DDR5 and LPDDR5x memory sub-system test plans as part of a lab based post silicon platform engineering team
- Analyze & debug electrical and functional test data to drive into production SOC and system solution decisions.
- Develop DDR5 and LPDDR5x technical test plans and tools to support platform level silicon bring-up and the validation execution.
- Supports lab functions including rework, inventory, & system test of platforms.
- BS-EE / BS-CE / Masters plus at least 1 years directly related experience. An advanced degree will be considered a plus.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in the development and execution of platform level memory interface electrical and functional test plans
- Knowledge of PC architectures and system technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with or knowledge using oscilloscopes, reading schematics and layout design files
- Good written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a variety of engineering disciplines and management.
- Location: Austin, TX.
- Pay Rate Range: $36 - $41 /hr
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.